While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Thursday, February 11, 2021

This Love - Housefires

 This love is an everyday kind of love.

There is no chain this love can't break.

This song and the next three I have spent countless hours listening to.  And honestly, so many tears shed as I have.  Just to really, deeply know His love.  That's the entire point of our being.  And yet for so many reasons it's really hard to know His love.  That's probably the biggest reason I'm grateful for all these songs.  I guess it's a positive kind of brain washing.  The washing of my mind, imprinting it with better thoughts.  I'll find a phrase from some song on repeat in my thoughts.  God's spoken to me time and time again that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment