While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Peace - Amanda Cook

Dare anxiety come, I'll remember that peace is a promise you keep.

Your word remains truth even when my mind wrecks havoc.  

You are peace when my mind wages war.  

Peace is a promise You keep.

Peace is a person - Jesus.  His peace is in us and is all around us.  It's our shield both over our minds, our anxious, fearful, crazy thoughts, and over our lives.  He keeps us in perfect peace.  It surrounds us like a protective bubble.  No matter the war waging around us we are safe in His peace.  Peace is not dependant on circumstances or emotions.




No comments:

Post a Comment