While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Love Is Unafraid - Steffany Gretzinger and Amanda Cook

Several years ago, I saw an artist post something about the well known "love is patient, love is kind..." verse.  It said that's how God loves us.  It's been one of the most impactful ideas for me. It was a snowball that's still turning into an avalanche.  This journey of learning just how much God loves each and every one of us.

"Perfect love casts out fear" - God's love for us is not afraid of anything in us or our lives.  Love is not blind, it sees the whole thing.  God, the One who created us, knows us better than we know ourselves.  But He's not scared off by anything He sees - in the saved and unsaved.  He just loves.  There's no reason to hide from Him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment