While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Great Are You Lord - Morgan Faleolo

All the earth will shout Your praise.  Our hearts will cry, these bones will sing Great are You Lord. 

I love singing this one with lots of other people.  The line above reminds me of my favorite part of Joy To The World - "He makes the nations prove the glories of His righteousness".  Yes, He's our Saviour individually, but He is King of all the nations.  

Habakkuk 2:14  For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea.

Psalm 72:17-19  His name shall endure forever; His name shall continue as long as the sun.  And men shall be blessed in Him;  All nations shall call Him blessed.  Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who only does wondrous things!  And blessed be His glorious name forever!  And let the whole earth be filled with His glory.  Amen and Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment