While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Sunday, March 21, 2021

You Keep On Getting Better - Maverick City Music

You have always been patient.  You have always been kind.  You're consistent through the ages.  Oh, what a friend of mine. 

It hit me one night just how patient God has been with me.  Waiting years for me to stop my wandering, my trying things my own way.  And so kind.  Infinite kindness and patience.  He never runs out. 

From glory to glory.  As we gaze on Jesus we see more of His glory and become more like Him.  Day by day.   2 Corinthians 3:18  But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory just as by the Spirit of the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment