While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Love Is A Miracle - Maverick City Music

This is more than religion.  Glad I made my decision.  Hope reversed the curse I was walkin in.  

I remember the Voice that called me.  I remember when my heart said yes.  I will never forget that morning, You were singing over me.

You called me out.  You said that one is mine.  You set me apart for your purpose.

I've mentioned I grew up in a Southern Baptist church.  We started going when I was about five.  I still have the Bible I received when I was baptised at age nine.  The one thing I remember is going and telling our next door neighbors I had received Jesus.  It's been a strange journey.  But, He calls me His.  He goes before me.  And one day I'll fully know the why. 




No comments:

Post a Comment