While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Friday, March 5, 2021

My Hands Are Open - Josh Baldwin

I want to live in expectation of Your kingdom breaking through.

YES!  There's a phrase in my devotional - apostles of the little things.  And I love that.  I can do the little things.  I can be kind to strangers. I can open doors and I can chat with the postal workers or cashiers.  I can buy lunch or dinner for someone.  All the little things - for and with Jesus.  But I also want to do the greater things Jesus did.  I want to see the lost saved, the sick healed, demons cast out.  I think all the time "the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you".  Again, it's not yet...  but I know it's coming.  I live in that expectation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment