While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Temple - Maverick City Music

You are the center of my heart and my soul.  I am a temple.  Holy and worthy - you call me Your home.  

This is a much more recent find for me.  But it follows My Heart Your Home so perfectly.  The first time I heard it it moved me so much.  It opened something in my understanding that I didn't have.

Other than a fresh or new filling of the Holy Spirit, a real understanding of this truth - us being a temple of the living God - would change everything.  It's such a deep revelation.  It affects everything about us.  Of course it would remove sin and bad habits and all that.  But it would absolutely remove all negative ways we view ourselves.  To absolutely know He lives in us.  It cures everything.  And from that, how could it not affect everything around us?  Oh to be so full of God that it spills over.  Rivers of Living Water.  Oh let me not settle for less.



No comments:

Post a Comment