While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Revivals In The Air - Dante Bowe

Receiving all that You died to give.  

Let the wind blow, let the tide roll, till the Earth knows You're the God of Love.

Lift your eyes to see, He's better than you dreamed.  Everything you lost, love's returning.  It's just what You do, making all things new.

What if we really received all that Jesus died to give us?  What if we believed God does what He says He does?  Oh if we dared.  Let's dare.

A few months ago I was so very frustrated with God.  I was bringing him my list of things He hasn't done and telling Him how mad and frustrated I was.  I told Him - prove me wrong, prove my doubts wrong.  I think what He's been doing since is changing me instead.  It's a crazy process, an internal process.  It's been a solitary process - just Him and me.  He doesn't let me lean on understanding because I have no understanding.  And that's ok with me.

So this revival that's being spoken of so much, well, it can start with a personal revival.  Holy Spirit can bring it to you personally, and your family and house, and it spreads from there.  Revival doesn't depend on the state of the world, or circumstances, or anything.  It can be our own little cloud that surrounds us.




No comments:

Post a Comment