While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Better Than - The Hesslers

I prophesy into tomorrow - we will see the goodness of our God.

It's gonna be better than I could dream.

After the year the world has been through, this might be a very hard time to believe this.  Or maybe we're starting to be at the point where we think things will get better because they can't get worse. 

I tend to be an optimist.  And - Spring is just around the corner.  

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment