While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

I Need A Ghost - Brandon Lake

I am convinced that what the American church collectively needs more than anything is a mass filling of the Holy Spirit.  Without Holy Spirit there can be no internal change and there can be no external signs and wonders.  Both are desperately needed.  Everything Jesus did was by the power of Holy Spirit.  We are to be no different.  If every church that believes in the filling of Holy Spirit simply spent the next few weeks or months pursuing nothing more than a true Pentecost season, it would do more good than the last few decades of teaching and sermons and everything else. 




No comments:

Post a Comment