While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Love You Just Like That - Jason Upton

You never look away.  You love me as I am.  Forever Unashamed.  I want to love You just like that.

I want to love You like you love me, willing and humble, daring and free, patient and subtle, yet restless to be with You.

There comes a point I have to stop making it all about how much God loves me and turn my eyes and attention from myself to how I can love Him.  The question changes from how good of a friend Jesus is to me to how can I be a good friend to Him.  He longs for my love and affection.  He died to make it possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment