While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

General Update

It was good to reach my goal of writing about all the songs on my playlist on a daily basis (minus a couple vacation days).  These days there's almost a constant stream of new worship songs being released.  That's a good thing.  So over time I'll be adding new songs to the playlist, maybe even deleting some older ones.  There are also more long ago worship songs I might write about.  I also fully believe there's a new sound coming in worship.  It's part of the revival so many believe is coming.  I'm full of anticipation for both.  I think it's a keep your ears to the heavens instead of keep your ears to the ground moment.  

All this to say I'm not done writing yet.  It just won't be an every day thing.  

And I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts, your favorite songs, what worship means to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment