While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

I Thank God - Maverick City Music & UpperRoom

He picked me up.  He turned me around. He placed my feet on solid ground.  I thank the Master, I thank the Savior, I thank God.  Because He healed my heart, He changed my name, forever free, I'm not the same.  I thank the Master, I thank the Savior, I thank God.

Oh how joy needs to infiltrate the Body of Christ!  And I believe it's coming soon.  There will be dancing in the streets, worship ringing out.  (It's already begun in places.)  And I believe children will be leading the way.  Oh imagine the world seeing all out joy after the year + we've all had.  The church is broken and bleeding like Jesus was on the cross - BUT the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in us!  And He's about to raise Christ's body - the church!  Get up out of that grave!!




No comments:

Post a Comment