While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Monday, April 5, 2021

Great Is Thy Faithfulness - Worship Circle

Morning by morning new mercies I see. 

With strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.  

It's not easy to write about such a timeless song.  It's almost 100 years old, from what I can find it was written in 1923.  

Morning by morning.  That's what I'm trying to learn.  He's in the everydayness of life.  To start every day anew.  Jesus seems pretty serious about one day at a time with Him.  Goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life.  He's the good shepherd, I can trust Him to keep me and lead me all the day long, and to watch over me in the night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment