While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

You Have My Yes - Steffany Gretzinger

 Sometimes my very best is only my weakest yes.  

I won't win this battle with the strength of my own hands.  You're the mountain mover, and only You can.

Wow does that sum up our daily Christian walk.  All He asks is our weakest yes.  Yes, Lord, your will and not mine.  Yes, Lord, I will listen and obey.  Yes, Lord.  Even if we only mean it about ten percent, one percent.  Even if we just sigh it out in our weakest moment. 

That yes brings all of Him in.  He's the Lord of creation, God Almighty, the mountain mover, the way maker.  And He respects us enough to wait for that simple yes.  And when He has it has brings all of Heaven and His resources to help us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment