While these posts are based on thoughts I've pondered over time about these songs, for these posts, I simply put on my headphones, listen to the song and write what comes to mind.

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Worship Unites the Body

I also love how God uses songs to speak a unifying message to His body collectively. I know worship can be too corporate. But I also believe that certain songs becoming popular and going world wide can get us all on the same page as God's heart. One of the best examples just from 2020 was "The Blessing". How much comfort did it bring to so many just as the pandemic was about to start? Or when "Who You Say I Am" really hit. What a powerful message for so many of us.  And the amazing "Reckless Love". It still makes me cry.  Oh if we all knew how true it is.  

My prayer is that as people listen to the songs, they will hear what God is saying to them personally. That they will know God's deep personal love for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment